- Lao woman arested for ‘trafficking 14-year-old’ in bar raidon June 3, 2023 at 5:23 am
A 35-year-old Lao woman was arrested and charged with allegedly luring a 14-year-old girl into the flesh trade during a raid on a karaoke bar in Muang district of Narathiwat province on Friday night.
- Ploughing through history in Phetchaburion June 3, 2023 at 3:30 am
We reflect on the origins of the ploughing ceremony in Phetchaburi province and emphasise the importance of preserving this local wisdom for a sustainable future. (Video: Jetjaras Na Ranong)
- Online scammers tout child modelling jobson June 3, 2023 at 3:26 am
The Cyber Crime Investigation Bureau (CCIB) is warning parents about child-modelling scams on Facebook after victims lodged complaints alleging they are a hook to sell things.
- Indian train crash death toll rises to 288on June 3, 2023 at 2:14 am
BALASORE, India: At least 288 people have been killed and hundreds more injured in a three-train collision, India’s deadliest rail accident in more than 20 years, officials said on Saturday.
- RID to fill reservoir to offset El Nino effecton June 3, 2023 at 1:28 am
RAYONG: The Royal Irrigation Department (RID) is planning to fill the Prasae Reservoir with water to anticipate a possible worsening dry spell in the Eastern region this month.
- Biden hails averting ‘catastrophic’ default in Oval Office speechon June 3, 2023 at 12:45 am
WASHINGTON – US President Joe Biden told Americans on Friday in a rare Oval Office address that the debt ceiling bill passed by Congress after weeks of wrangling saved the country from “economic collapse.”
- Partial Pink Line launch urged as traffic worsenson June 3, 2023 at 12:02 am
The Department of Rail Transport (DRT) is urging the Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand (MRTA) to partially launch the main routes of the Pink Line monorail in a bid to ease traffic congestion.
- Drones fly medicine 12km to island hospitalon June 2, 2023 at 11:39 pm
The Public Health Ministry successfully used drones to fly a 12-kilometre journey across the sea to deliver medicine to a hospital on Koh Puyu in Satun province.
- Ex-EC official throws light on Pita issueon June 2, 2023 at 11:00 pm
The outcome of a probe into Move Forward Party (MFP) leader Pita Limjaroenrat’s alleged ineligibility to contest the elections will not impact his approval of MFP election candidates, according to a former election official.
- Highway cops to report on briberyon June 2, 2023 at 10:36 pm
All sub-divisions of the Highway Police Division (HPD) were instructed on Friday to submit reports about any cases of highway lorry bribery occurring in their precincts within five days.