Author: World Wild Hearts
In this video, we highlight 10 of the best things to do in and around Bangkok for your first or second visit:
10. Try the street food
A dish generally costs between 1 to $3 and ranges from barbecued chicken and steamed dumplings, to Pad Thai and tasty mango sticky rice.
9. Admire the Grand Palace
The Grand Palace is Bangkok’s most impressive and popular tourist attraction. Established in 1782, this complex was the royal residence for generations.
8. See the reclining Buddha at Wat Pho
Known as one of Bangkok’s oldest temples, this place has a rich history and is home to an impressive Reclining Buddha.
7. Visit a floating market
The most popular floating market is Damnoen Saduak, which is about a 1.5 hour drive from the city center of Bangkok.
☑️ Floating market + railway market tour: https://www.getyourguide.com/bangkok-l169/bangkok-damnoen-saduak-market-and-maeklong-railway-market-t383872/?partner_id=57UJ5GF&utm_medium=online_publisher&placement=content-middle&cmp=Bangkok_video
6. Take a stroll in Lumpini park
This big green oasis offers several lawn areas, paved walking paths, trees, playgrounds, and an artificial lake.
5. Get a view over Bangkok
We visited the Mahanakhon building, home to Bangkok’s highest observation deck, which provides spectacular views of the city and river.
☑️ Buy tickets in advance (recommended!): https://worldwildhearts.hopp.to/tickets
4. Explore lesser-known Buddhist Temples
With roots steeped in centuries-old history and Buddhist culture, you can find hundreds of temples in Bangkok. It’s worth visiting a few in the Banglamphu area (Golden Mount & Loha Prasat) with a local guide.
☑️ Buddhist tour with Saravarint: https://worldwildhearts.hopp.to/templetourbangkok
Contact her via WhatsApp: +66 92 471 4193
3. Experience Khao San Road
Khao San Road is a vibrant street, packed with hostels, food vendors, clothing stalls, bars, restaurants, and travelers from every corner of the globe.
2. Shop at Chatuchak Weekend Market
On Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm, thousands of shops open their doors to sell food, clothing, souvenirs, and home goods.
1. Watch the sunset over the Chao Phraya River & Wat Arun
From one of the rooftop bars (Eagle’s Nest or The Deck Restaurant), you can watch the sun set over Wat Arun.
☑️ Sunset dinner cruise: https://www.getyourguide.com/bangkok-l169/bangkok-2-hour-dinner-on-the-chao-phraya-princess-cruise-t128406/?partner_id=57UJ5GF&utm_medium=online_publisher&placement=content-middle&cmp=Bangkok_video
⭐ Day trips from Bangkok:
☑️ Ayutthaya day tour: https://www.getyourguide.com/bangkok-l169/from-bangkok-ayutthaya-temples-small-group-tour-with-lunch-t383879/?partner_id=57UJ5GF&utm_medium=online_publisher&placement=content-middle&cmp=Bangkok_video
☑️ Kanchanaburi & Erawan day tour: https://www.getyourguide.com/bangkok-l169/erawan-national-park-and-kanchanaburi-small-group-tour-t274282/?partner_id=57UJ5GF&utm_medium=online_publisher&placement=content-middle&cmp=Bangkok_video
😴 WHERE WE STAYED IN BANGKOK:
– Nappiness Hotel in the Old Town: https://www.booking.com/hotel/th/nappiness.en.html?aid=7936148&no_rooms=1&group_adults=2
‼️ Note: the drone shots are stock footage from Canva
🎥 MORE THAILAND VIDEOS
– Thailand Top 15: https://youtu.be/8m8ReerO060
– Kanchanaburi: https://youtu.be/SjcCsfSsacU
– Chiang Mai: https://youtu.be/tH3Y-0i5jR8
– Mae Hong Son Loop: https://youtu.be/ud_zICUEi04
– Chiang Rai: https://youtu.be/IlNxEvs3kD4
– Phuket: https://youtu.be/m_pCh6p8_wg
– Krabi: https://youtu.be/HTwP6yO21Yc
– Koh Samui: https://youtu.be/5Pe9VO9oShg
– Koh Phangan: https://youtu.be/KpfPvR8lZcM
– Khao Sok National Park: https://youtu.be/BG3zb4shYiU
✍️ GET TRAVEL PLANNER AT 50% OFF:
💰 SAVE MONEY ON YOUR TRIP:
– Book cheap flights: https://skyscanner.pxf.io/c/3559813/1027991/13416?associateid=AFF_TRA_19354_00001
– Book cheap accommodations: https://www.booking.com/index.html?aid=7936148
– Book cheap rental cars: https://rentalcars.tp.st/czR4KczE
⬇️ FREE DOWNLOAD:
100 Bucket List Destinations In The World: https://www.worldwildhearts.com/join
😊 FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
✏️ BANGKOK TRAVEL GUIDE:
🎵 MUSIC CREDITS:
Call Of The Winds by LASYA
Rejoice in the morning by The David Roy Collective
Xiao Among The Skyscrapers by Yonnie Dror
Lullaby (Thailand) by Hans Johnson
Boston Nights by Ofer Koren
Bangkok Rain by Bosnow
🎥 VIDEO CHAPTERS:
1:18 Try Street Food
2:13 Grand Palace Bankok
3:09 Wat Pho Reclining Buddha
3:54 Floating Market
5:05 Lumpini Park
6:01 Mahanakhon Building View
6:50 Golden Mount and Loha Prasat
7:45 Khao San Road
8:32 Chatuchak Weekend Market
9:05 Wat Arun Sunset
9:52 Day Trips From Bangkok
10:45 Bangkok Travel Tips
#bangkok #thailand #thingstodoinbangkok