Author: World Wild Hearts
Krabi is located on southern Thailand’s west coast. Krabi is home to impressive limestone cliffs, dense mangrove forests, white sand beaches, and more than 100 offshore islands.
😴 Krabi Forest Homestay: https://www.booking.com/hotel/th/the-krabi-forest-homestay.en.html?aid=7936148&no_rooms=1&group_adults=2
😴 COSI Krabi Ao Nang Beach: https://www.booking.com/hotel/th/cosi-krabi-ao-nang-beach.en.html?aid=7936148&no_rooms=1&group_adults=2
10. Enjoy the Ao Nang beaches & sunset
Ao Nang Beach is a great place to admire the Andaman sea, take a dip, and watch the sunset.
9. Explore the food & nightlife at Ao Nang
The Soi RCA Entertainment area is the place to go if you’re looking for a late night party.
8. Go For an Island-Hopping Tour
We did a day trip by longtail boat, covering 4 islands. There were multiple stops for swimming and snorkeling and a stop at Railay Beach.
☑️ Book 4 Islands Tour: https://www.getyourguide.com/ao-nang-l89867/krabi-4-islands-tour-by-longtail-boat-t409916/?partner_id=57UJ5GF&utm_medium=online_publisher&cmp=Krabi_video
7. Hike the Wat Tham Sua
Sitting right outside of Krabi Town, the Tiger Cave Temple is certainly worth a visit. Most visitors come to climb the 1,260 steps to the top of the hill. It’s a steep but rewarding trek as you can see some spectacular 360 degree views of the Andaman Sea from the top.
6. Explore Thung Teao Forest Natural Park
There is a short boardwalk trail that takes you to three different pools in the middle of the jungle: Crystal Pool, Emerald Pool, and the Blue Pool.
5. Dip into the Krabi Hot Springs
Cut into smooth rocks, the hot springs flow from deep rooted thermal springs that are located inside volcanic chambers.
☑️ Day tour to the Emerald Pool, Hot Springs, and Tiger Cave Temple: https://www.getyourguide.com/krabi-l2174/krabi-emerald-pool-blue-lagoon-and-tiger-cave-temple-t392346/?partner_id=57UJ5GF&utm_medium=online_publisher&cmp=Krabi_video
4. Krabi Town Weekend Night Market
Krabi Town is the capital of Krabi. And like many other big towns in Thailand, there is a local night market here. Every Friday to Sunday from 4 to 10 PM the market is set up next to the Chao Fah Pier.
3. Go on a boat tour to Koh Phi Phi
Koh Phi Phi are undoubtedly Krabi’s most popular islands to visit. From Ao Nang, you can join a full-day speedboat tour to the islands, which are encircled with sandy beaches, crystal-clear waters, and spectacular natural scenery.
☑️ Day tour to Phi Phi Islands from Ao Nang: https://www.getyourguide.com/krabi-l2174/phi-phi-islands-day-trip-by-speedboat-from-krabi-t28512/?partner_id=57UJ5GF&utm_medium=online_publisher&cmp=Krabi_video
2. Relax a few days at Koh Lanta
Koh Lanta Yai is an island about a 3 hour drive away from Ao Nang. With a variety of unspoiled beaches, it’s a great place to relax. There are also certified diving schools offering diving and snorkeling trips to nearby islands and reefs.
1. Railay beach rock climbing
Railay beach is home to white sand beaches, cute bars and restaurants, as well as its spectacular caves, such as Phra Nang and Diamond Cave. It’s also a rock climbing destination.
☑️ Railay rock climbing course for beginners: https://www.getyourguide.com/krabi-l2174/half-day-rock-climbing-tours-in-railay-beach-t58063/?partner_id=57UJ5GF&utm_medium=online_publisher&cmp=Krabi_video
🎥 MORE THAILAND VIDEOS
– Thailand Top 15: https://youtu.be/8m8ReerO060
– Koh Samui: https://youtu.be/5Pe9VO9oShg
– Koh Phangan: https://youtu.be/KpfPvR8lZcM
– Khao Sok National Park: https://youtu.be/BG3zb4shYiU
– Phuket: https://youtu.be/m_pCh6p8_wg
– Chiang Rai: https://youtu.be/IlNxEvs3kD4
– Bangkok: https://youtu.be/KyC_mKy7Zf8
– Chiang Mai: https://youtu.be/tH3Y-0i5jR8
– Kanchanaburi: https://youtu.be/SjcCsfSsacU
– Mae Hong Son Loop: https://youtu.be/ud_zICUEi04
✍️ GET TRAVEL PLANNER AT 50% OFF:
💰 SAVE MONEY ON YOUR TRIP:
– Book cheap flights: https://skyscanner.pxf.io/c/3559813/1027991/13416?associateid=AFF_TRA_19354_00001
– Book cheap accommodations: https://www.booking.com/index.html?aid=7936148
– Book cheap rental cars: https://rentalcars.tp.st/czR4KczE
⬇️ FREE DOWNLOAD:
100 Bucket List Destinations In The World: https://www.worldwildhearts.com/join
😊 FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
✏️ KRABI MAP:
🎵 MUSIC CREDITS:
Away We Go by Campagna
Rejoice in the morning by The David Roy Collective
Midsummer Sun by Vic Davi
Night Skies by Paper Planes
Lets Go Home by Elad Perez
Road Signs (Instrumental Version) by Ty Simon
🎥 VIDEO CHAPTERS:
1:11 Ao Nang Beaches
2:08 Ao Nang Town
2:47 Krabi Four Island Tour
3:40 Tiger Cave Temple
4:21 Thung Teao Forest Natural Park
5:03 Krabi Hot Springs
5:48 Krabi Town
6:48 Koh Phi Phi
7:38 Koh Lanta
8:39 Railay Beach
9:41 More Krabi Travel Tips
#krabi #aonang #thailandtravel