Author: Art Thomya Journey
Art Thomya, a Thai singer/songwriter, introduces to you DO’s & DON’Ts of TRAIN TRAVEL in Thailand.
Train train system has operated since 1897 under the reign of King Chulalongkorn, so the network has been established all over the country. Northbound, you can travel to CHIANGMAI, Northeasternbound, you can travel to UBON RATCHATHANI or NONG KAI. Eastbound, you can travel to PATTAYA. Westbound, you can travel to KANCHANABURI. Southbound, you can travel to HUAHIN or HATYAI.
More info :
Book train ticket : http://www.ThaiRailwayTicket.com
State Railway of Thailand : http://www.railway.co.th
– Select Your Destination and Train
– Buy The Ticket in Advance
– Find My Phone Application
– Attach Labels with Your Name and Phone Number On Your Bag.
– Beware of Passers by to Prevent Snatching or Stealing
– Select Proper Beds on Night Train
– Check Your Belongings Before Leaving The Train
– Call 1690 for Help
– Keep Your Camera Near You.
– Bring Jacket and Neck Cushion With You.
– Set An Alarm.
– Please Mind Your Step When Getting On and Off The Train.
– Do Not Strectch Outside Of The Train While It Is Moving.
– Do Not Take Items From Or Leave Items With Strangers.
– Drinking or Smoking on The Train or at Train Stations is Prohibited.
– Do Not Leave Small Kids Out Of Sight.
– Do Not Take Selfie or Walk Over Rail Tracks.
– Do Not Put Your Legs Or Feet On Other Seats.
– Do Not Stand Or Sit at Space Between Carriages or on Stairs.
Sometimes, happiness lies not only at the destination, but also along the journey. Enjoy the ride!
Follow Art Thomya :
YT : https://www.youtube.com/ArtThomya https://www.youtube.com/ArtThomyaJourney
FB : https://www.facebook.com/ArtThomyaMusic
IG : https://instagram.com/ArtThomya
FREE Downloads of ‘Miracle Thailand’ song : http://bit.ly/1hPC2Vy .